Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Have I ever mentioned how much I love chicken thighs?

You're probably sick of hearing this, but I really do love chicken thighs. I used them in a Ragout for one of the TV segments this week and I cooked them low and slow with wine tonight. Earlier in the week, I boned them and made Chicken Thighs Stuffed with Bacon Squash and Cheese. About two weeks ago, I grilled them with a little pecan wood and served them with julienned zucchini and squash. If I could make a hair gel out of them, I would wear them on my head.

Kitty voted that the thighs cooked in wine tonight (and served with a blender sauce made from the pan drippings, the veggies, some cream and a bit of butter) were the best thing she has eaten all year.

Here are the photos. If you want any of the recipes, just shoot me an email tom@tomramsey.com

Bon Appetit!
~Tom
Chicken Thighs Braised in Wine
Boneless Chicken Thighs with Cheese Sauce and Bacon, Squash and Onion Stuffing
Pecan Grilled Chicken Thighs

No comments:

Post a Comment