Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Monday, February 20, 2012

Traveling Trailer

After a full shift last night, I got up this morning and packed a bag for Atlanta. My mission was to take my newly edited trailer and show it to my new friend Christian and get his feedback. From there, I hope to get meetings with his contacts in the TV world, as well as with mine. The show is Saturday Night Supper Club and it is a travel/cooking/entertaining show that takes the viewer to a different city each week and lets them be a fly on the wall at the coolest dinner party that they'll probably never be invited to. So, without further ado...here it is. Let me know your thoughts.

http://youtu.be/Th954vGY9jE

No comments:

Post a Comment