Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sorry I've Been so Absent

This has been a crazy week. I've been preparing the same dish, over and over to perfect it for an upcoming project and didn't think y'all would want to see repeating pictures of Deconstructed Hoppin' John. So far, I've made a few changes to the peas and the sauce, but the premise of the dish is still the same. I PROMISE that I will have some new pictures and more interesting things to say after this weekend. In the meantime, here is a photo (again) of the dish I've been working to perfect and a gratuitous picture of a cute puppy (not mine or an ingredient in any of my food) just to make you smile.
Bon Appetit!
~Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment