Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cookin' on the Radio

Starting on the 19th of April, I will be hosting a new radio show called At the Cook's Table, with Tom Ramsey. The show will be all about food...the cooking, the eating, recipes and food traditions. Each week I'll have guests who like to cook and guests who like to eat. We'll take calls and emails and answer your food-related questions on the air. The show will at at noon on WLEZ 100.1 FM. If you don't live in the Jackson, Mississippi area, you can listen in online at www.wlezfm.com. The shows will also be available by podcast on my website and on itunes (as soon as I can figure out how to do that itunes thing).

If you would like to be on the show, go to www.atthecookstable.com and click on the "contact us" link and tell our producer, Kim Brown, why you want to sit in a small room with me and talk about food.

Bon Appetit!
~Tom

1 comment: