Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Incredible Chinese Food

On the way to a business meeting this past week. Kim Brown and I stopped at the new Ding How Asian Bistro on Highway 51, near Rice Road. This was not your ordinary Chinese, all-you-can-eat, slop trough. This was great Chinese food, the way it should be prepared and enjoyed. We both ordered a special. Mine was the Shrimp with Five Mushrooms. Kim had the Special Eggplant with Pork. Both were outstanding. I wish we had thought to get pictures before we finished devastating the plates, but we were too busy eating. I will go back again soon and I will get pre-eating photos. Here are the "after" shots.
Tom's Plate "After"
Kim's Plate "After"

No comments:

Post a Comment