Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

Playing Catch-up

Things have been so busy with the radio and TV stuff that I've neglected my blog. Sorry 'bout that. to help catch up, here are some photos of great food that I shared with great people. If you want recipes, just comment below with your request or shoot me an email at tom@tomramsey.com. Enjoy the photos and captions, I hope to get back in the regular habit of posting daily-ish soon.
Bon Appetit!
~Tom
An awesome steak with lobster whipped potatoes and sautéed mushrooms that Kitty and I enjoyed with Mandy and Anders Ferrington.
Strawberries and puffed pastry from the same meal with Mandy and Anders.
A quick Sunday salad for Kitty this past weekend. I stuffed all of this in some focaccia and made a panini for myself. I ate it before I remembered to take a picture. Maybe next time.
Messy, burgery goodness from Lucy and Al Sabin's cookout on Saturday. It was the perfect way for Kitty and I to celebrate her return home from Muncie.
Ham and veggies from Easter Sunday. I got a big kick out of a friend of mine asking me after Easter Sunday church, "So what are you cooking for Easter dinner?" When I replied, "I have no idea, I guess I figure it out when I get to McDade's and see what is on sale." I thought they were going to faint right there in the Nave of St. Andrew's. Can you guess what was on sale?
For no apparent reason, other than I had defrosted two chickens, Kitty and I had a little dinner party last week. I made a lemon and mushroom risotto to go with my standard roasted chickens with compound butter. It was one of those great nights when everyone lingered over the dirty dishes and the conversations were lively long after the dessert was all gone. We had just the right mix of people and the evening will remain a fond memory for quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment