Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Breakfast for Supper

It was one of those nights...lots of homework, kids going in every different direction, pantry needs restocking and I forgot to thaw anything when I got going this morning. Luckily, when Kitty was looking for something in the freezer earlier this week, she got out a package of heads and tails from a whole beef fillet. They were thawed, but there wasn't enough to feed all five of us. No problem, we had eggs and some leftover red and yellow bell peppers and the herb garden (now that it is not frozen) was full of newly sprouted green onions. So, omelettes it was! We were in a bit of a hurry to get everyone fed, homework checked and the little one in the tub so I didn't even take the time to sprinkle my omnipresent paprika and parsley over the plated dish. Anyway, here is an action shot of Kitty with her eggy-goodness.
Bon Appetit!
~Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment