Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back Home Again

We returned home from our trip to Kitty's family's home in Cleveland, Mississippi today and the easiest thing I could think of to cook was a whole roasted chicken. I rubbed the bird down with the new Ivy & Devine Poultry Seasoning, trussed it up and popped it in a 400 degree oven for about 1.5 hours. I pured off most of the fat and deglazed the pan with some chicken broth and mounted the sauce with a pat of butter. After letting it rest, we served with some Italian Pole Beans and tall glass of diet coke. No fuss cooking that hit the spot.

Bon Appetit!
~Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment