Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Results from the Souperbowl Contest


After church and before going on the radio today, I entered the annual Souperbowl Sunday contest at Saint Andrew's Cathedral in downtown Jackson, Mississippi. My entry was "Soup that Looks Like America" and with a name like that, I figured I was a cinch to take home the hardware. I must have underestimated my competition because I came in second place, behind a tie for first place split by Deaver Collins' "Roasted Leek and Potato Soup" and a "Stone Soup" concoction by Eula Stanley. Oh well...there's always next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment