Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sometimes Only a Steak Will Do

Kitty said, "Let's order pizza and watch the Saints."

My reply was, "Nah...how about a steak?"

She grinned, licked her lips and I took off for McDades. I found a beautiful whole tenderloin on sale for $6.99/pound and jumped on that bad boy. I also picked up a little surprise for an appetizer

The final menu was: Shrimp and Scallions with Tarragon Ginger Citrus Sauce, Ultimate Wedge Salad, Coffee Rubbed Fillet Mignon with Sautéed Mushrooms, Lobster Cauliflower Mash and Steamed Broccoli.

It was all great and now I feel a food coma coming on. Recipes tomorrow when I regain consciousness.

Bon Appetit!
~Tom


No comments:

Post a Comment