Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Noodle Soup

No, not the kind in a can. I'm talking about steaming hot, meat on the side, in a bowl as big as your head, Vietnamese noodle soup from Saigon on Lakeland Drive.  That will be my next meal. I'm having lunch with a TV producer friend of mine to talk about the possibility of doing a pilot for a cooking/travel/entertaining/interview show. Stay tuned...stranger things have happened...undefeated Saints, early snow in Jackson, you just never know what could be around the corner!

Bon Appetit!
~Tom

1 comment:

  1. I'm eating noodle soup too - only mine is the completely from scratch (other than the noodles) chicken kind. Hope your meeting went well!

    ReplyDelete