Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dinner with Monte & Amy

Kitty loaded up the car with Katharine, Zak and the puppy and headed out for a weekend in the Delta yesterday. The two big boys abandoned me for more exciting plans with people their own age, leaving me to fend for myself, alone in the big scary world. No need to fear, Monte and Amy came to the rescue and in return for them preventing me from being so all alone, I cooked them a new recipe that I dreamed up yesterday. I'm still working on the proportions, so I'll post the recipe later. For now, here are the photos of my Asian Chipotle Shrimp over Salsa Fresca and Cayenne Chocolate Mousse for dessert.
Bon Appetit!
~Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment