Need Recipes, Tips, Advice?

Just drop me an email and I'll try to get your answer back to you right away. tom@tomramsey.com

Visit our websites at ivyanddevine.com and tomramsey.com

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Steak Salad...on Sunday?

I don't know what got into me on Sunday. I didn't have my usual hankering for fried chicken and since I made soup earlier in the week, there were no leftovers in the fridge for omelettes. For some unknown reason, I really wanted a steak salad. Kitty nor any of the boys objected so I rubbed down some flank steak with my coffee seasoning, seared it in a big 'ol black iron skillet and put it atop a crisp green salad with buttermilk dressing. I'm sure my chicken craving will be back next week. You probably don't need a recipe for this one, but if you do just shoot me an email and I'll put something on paper for you.
Bon Appetit!
~Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment